Sally born and raised in Toronto, is a Lifestyle Realtor and Designer who loves spending time with her family – exploring the city, shopping, traveling and dining. Sally resides in downtown Toronto and loves the convenience and lifestyle of walking to restaurants, shops, the waterfront and parks.
After buying their first home in Markham where they raised their family, Sally worked a 9-5 administration office job then moved to Unionville where Sally constantly redecorated their home. That is when she decided to take an interior design course.
Upon earning her degree in Interior Design from Seneca College she then started her 15 year career in furniture sales and providing interior design consulting to some of Toronto’s most prestigious homes.
Sally’s love of decorating and renovating homes led her to a career in Real Estate where she uses her passion for making homes beautiful into more profitable fast selling houses.
She is dedicated to matching people and families with properties, buildings and neighbourhoods that best suit their needs and lifestyles by listening and building relationships with her clients.
Her years of customer service and attention to unsurpassed detail through her sales experience ensure that she will negotiate and secure the best deal for you.
What is your lifestyle? And where do you want to live?
Buying a home
- Buyer Preparation Checklist
- Pre Qualifying
- Buyer Agency Agreement
- Buyer Questionnaire
- Questions to find you the perfect home
- Current Market Analysis on homes in the area and what they are selling for
- Showings and Open Houses
- Placing an offer
- Offer acceptance and closing
- Negotiations of your offer
- Acceptance and next steps
- Fulfillment of waivers and removal of conditions
- Ensure the deal we put together stays that way!
- Checklist for moving
Selling your home
- Home Preparation Checklist
- Staging Consultation
- Internet Exposure –
- My Website
- Property specific web page
- Colour Feature Sheets
- Photos of the Property
- Virtual tour
- Social Media Promotion
- Open Houses (Public & Agent)
- Just Listed Postcards in Your Area
- Weekly Reporting
- For Sale Sign